304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
Calendly is a powerful appointment booking software that helps businesses manage their appointments and bookings. It provides customers with the convenience of scheduling services at any time, from anywhere. Appointment booking software can help businesses increase efficiency, lead to a more organized workflow, and add structure to how their company operates.
Calendly is a popular appointment scheduling tool, but there are many alternatives that offer different features and pricing plans. Here is a list of the 7 best Calendly alternatives and a brief explanation of each:
Calendesk is an all-in-one business scheduling appointment software that helps businesses manage their bookings, payments, and customers. It enables businesses to streamline their workflow and improve productivity by allowing them to prioritize important tasks and identify potential time wasters. The software is easy to use and set up, and the price is attractive compared to other platforms that charge for additional users. It also offers unlimited customers and accounts, as well as a free trial. Additionally, it integrates with a variety of third-party apps, such as Google Calendar, Outlook, and Zapier. The Calendpage app allows customers to schedule appointments with businesses from their computers or smartphones.
Calendpage Scheduling also offers the ability to add smart scheduling to a website, add booking pages to a website, let prospects and clients schedule meetings, and let prospects and clients choose when to meet. It also provides features such as setting schedules for all types of events, allocating available times, adding buffer times, blackout dates, and more. Moreover, the user-friendly interface of Calendpage can integrate standard tools like Outlook, Google Calendar for organisational optimisation.
It offers a range of features to help businesses streamline their operations, including a calendar to visualize meetings, a premium booking system, a website builder, and more.
The features of Calendpage include:
Availability Preferences: This feature allows users to customize how and when they are booked. Granular availability tools, scheduling rules, buffers, and more allow users to stay in control of their schedule.
Team Scheduling: This feature allows users to pool team scheduling availability together to offer more options to connect. This helps to fill up schedules efficiently and avoid excess email exchanges.
Workflows: This feature automates routine communications such as reminders and follow-ups, helping to increase show rates and decrease busywork.
Embeds: This feature streamlines the scheduling experience by letting customers and prospects schedule an appointment directly from a website or via email.
Routing Forms: This feature requests information from website visitors or invitees and—based on their responses—routes them to the right person or resource.
Integrations: This feature allows users to reclaim their time and tabs with native integrations with over 70 different apps, and mobile and browser apps for easier access.
Admin Management: This feature allows users to easily manage their organization’s users and scheduling processes from one centralized place.
Security & Compliance: This feature allows users to trust Calendpage to safeguard company data and meet their compliance requirements.
Analytics: This feature allows users to discover activity and trends—such as popular meeting days, top performers, in-demand meeting types, and more.
Calendpage for Enterprise: This feature allows users to connect up to six calendars per user to check real-time availability.
These features help users to take the hassle out of scheduling, simplify scheduling for millions of users worldwide, drive more revenue, speed up response times, improve NPS and customer health, hire more efficiently, speed up recruiting cycle, improve the candidate experience, and reclaim their time and tabs.
In conclusion, Calendpage is a great choice for businesses looking for an all-in-one scheduling solution. It is easy to use, has an attractive price, and offers a range of features to help businesses manage their bookings, payments, and customers. Additionally, it integrates with a variety of third-party apps and provides reviews and ratings from customers. Calendpage Scheduling is an ideal choice for businesses looking to optimise their scheduling processes.
2. Zoho Bookings
Zoho Booking is an online scheduling platform designed to help businesses manage their bookings. It offers a range of features that make it easy for customers to book appointments, sales calls, support sessions, interviews, and more. The software can be programmed to automatically send team members and customers notifications via email or text regarding an appointment booking, cancellation, rescheduling, or completion. Each message can be personalized for the customer, and designed to incorporate the company’s imagery to increase brand awareness.
The software also allows customers to check availability online and book with the business, as well as collect payments ahead of the appointment. Zoho Bookings integrates with popular apps such as Zoho Sites, Zoho Meeting, Zoho CRM, Calendar, Zoho Assist, Zoho Flow, Microsoft Teams, PayPal, Zapier, Stripe, Razorpay, Slack, Salesforce, and Mailchimp. This makes it easy to sync appointments, calls, and meetings, and ensure that no one is double booked.
In addition, Zoho Bookings offers team scheduling, allowing customers to choose a staff member or opt for using routing algorithms to allocate appointments. It also keeps track of appointments and plans for follow-up from the CRM, and sends emails and SMSes to confirm and remind about appointments. The software also allows businesses to embed the booking page on their website or map it to their domain, as well as personalize the booking page to match their online branding.
Pros of Zoho Bookings:
1) It allows customers to self-schedule and pay for appointments, eliminating the need for back-and-forth emails.
2) It offers customizable user interfaces for different industries.
3) It provides timely reminders about bookings to both the attendee and the invitee.
4) It integrates with third-party calendars and tools through Zoho Flow and Zapier.
Cons of Zoho Bookings:
1) It is not free and requires a subscription fee.
2) It does not offer a free trial period.
3) It does not have a mobile app.
4) It does not offer any customer support services.
Overall, Zoho Booking is an excellent tool for businesses looking to streamline their booking process and increase efficiency. It eliminates the need for back-and-forth emails and provides timely reminders about bookings. However, it does come with a subscription fee and does not offer a free trial period or customer support services.
Overall, Zoho Booking is an excellent tool for businesses looking to streamline their booking process and increase efficiency. It offers a range of features that make it easy to manage bookings, collect payments, and keep customers informed.
3. Vocus.io – This is a simple 1-on-1 meeting booking software that allows users to quickly book meetings without back-and-forth emails.
Vocus.io pricing ranges from $5.00 to $20.00 per month, depending on the features and services required. It is easy to use and highly configurable, allowing teams to collaborate on accounts in connected workspaces and admins to configure views and workflows by role or by team. It also helps to improve productivity by automating time consuming tasks such as email logging, outbound call logging, activity capture, and meeting scheduling without data latency or sync errors.
Vocus.io is a great tool for sales teams, providing features such as email tracking, cadence, and sales automation. It also offers features such as file sharing, e-mail tracking, live meeting, centralize document management, lead’s activity tracking, CRM sync, and more. It makes Gmail your ‘workflow control center’ so you can win more deals, engage more customers and streamline recruiting processes.
Pros of Vocus:
1. It is an absolute time-saver. Its email reminders work very well and the mail merge feature is extremely powerful for managing bulk emails.
2. It is easy to integrate automatic followup e-mails.
3. It focuses on features that actually make the day-to-day easier, like reminders and auto follow-ups.
4. It helps keep things organized and avoid missing important threads.
Cons of Vocus:
1. It lacks some important features.
2. The UI is not cool.
3. It should have an online interface to manage our account, snippets, templates, etc (not only through the popup).
4. It fails to work in several browsers and email clients, so it may fail to work for entire teams.
Overall, Vocus.io is a great scheduling software that helps users automate their daily tasks and streamline their workflow. It is easy to use and highly configurable, and provides features such as email tracking, cadence, and sales automation. It is also one of the best alternatives to Calendly and is a great tool for sales teams.
4. Square Appointments
Square Appointments is a comprehensive scheduling system for businesses that allows customers to easily book appointments online. It offers a range of features, including payment processing, product inventory, client records, appointment deposits, and more. The software is easy to use, with a simple setup process and intuitive user interface. It also integrates with other Square services, such as payroll, invoicing, marketing, and customer loyalty.
Square Appointments provides a range of tools to help businesses manage their appointments. These include the ability to schedule multi-day outages, make one-off changes to hours, and manage shifts across employees without affecting business or staff hours. The software also allows businesses to customize their public profile, assign colors to services, and sync their calendar with Google Calendar. Additionally, businesses can use the Fake-It-Filter to detect fake appointments and the Customer Directory to send marketing emails and rewards to strengthen relationships with existing clients.
Here are some of the pros and cons of using Square Appointments:
Pros of Square Appointments:
1. Easy to use: Square Appointments is user-friendly and easy to set up. It also has good interoperability with Google Calendar, so all of your calendars stay in sync.
2. Automated notifications and reminders: Square Appointments sends automated notifications and reminders to customers, so you don’t have to worry about manually sending them out.
3. Affordable pricing: Square Appointments offers three different plans, with the most basic plan being free. The Plus and Premium plans offer additional features at a reasonable price.
4. Customer support: Square Appointments provides excellent customer support, so you can get help quickly if you have any questions or issues.
Cons of Square Appointments:
1. Limited browser compatibility: Some clients using older browsers and operating systems may not be able to use Square Appointments.
2. Limited additional functionality: While Square Appointments does offer some additional features, such as a real-time availability calendar, it does not offer as many features as some other appointment scheduling software.
3. No redirect away from website: With Square Appointments, customers are not redirected away from your website when they book an appointment. This can be inconvenient for customers who prefer to book through a third-party website.
4. Processing fees: Square Appointments charges a processing fee for card-present payments, which can add up over time.
Overall, Square Appointments is an excellent choice for businesses looking for a comprehensive scheduling system. It is easy to use, affordable, and provides excellent customer support. However, it does have some limitations, such as limited browser compatibility and processing fees.
5. Mixmax – This is a meeting booking software and communications platform that helps sales professionals turn emails from a static and plain experience into a more interactive one. It is mainly used by SaaS business owners and sales teams to schedule email campaigns and monitor tracked emails to gauge prospect engagement. It upgrades Gmail and Google Inbox with free unlimited email tracking, instant scheduling, reminders, send later, mail merge, surveys & polls, and more.
MixMax Instant Scheduling is a quick and effective way to share your availability and schedule one-on-one meetings. It’s 10x faster and cuts out the back and forth. Your recipient simply picks and confirms a time right in the email, and Mixmax does the rest. It also integrates seamlessly with your Google Calendar. To share your availability in Mixmax, click on the calendar icon at the bottom of your compose window. Alternatively, scroll over the “+” icon in the toolbar. You’ll see a menu of Mixmax Apps which can insert enhanced content into your message. In this menu, select “Availability”.
MixMax is a great tool for sales professionals who want to make their emails more interactive and efficient. It is easy to use and integrates seamlessly with Google Calendar. It also has features like unlimited email tracking, instant scheduling, reminders, send later, mail merge, surveys & polls, and more. The pricing is also reasonable and there are several reviews available online that can help you decide if it is the right tool for you.
Pros of Mixmax Scheduling Software:
1. Easy to use: Mixmax was built for AEs, CSMs, and SDRs, so users don’t need to hire a dedicated administrator for Mixmax, nor do they need a sales enablement program to enable a team to start using it.
2. Ease of implementation/Time to value: Mixmax offers a free trial to demonstrate ease of implementation, and customers start using it from day 1 and realize high adoption.
3. Fits into a workflow: Mixmax sits on top of Gmail and acts as a natural extension to Salesforce and LinkedIn, thus allowing reps to work with social & CRM data without switching between multiple tabs and tools to get their work done.
4. Personalization at scale: Automated multi-touch sequences in Mixmax can be personalized for an individual recipient within a campaign at any time.
Cons of Mixmax Scheduling Software:
1. Bugs: There are some bugs in the software that makes my job difficult at times.
2. Limited Integrations: Mixmax only integrates with Salesforce, Google Calendar, Dropbox, Box, Markdown, Github, Giphy, and Twitter.
3. Limited Support Options: Mixmax only offers support via email and online resources.
4. Limited Training Options: Mixmax does not offer any formal training options.
In conclusion, MixMax is a great tool for sales professionals who want to make their emails more interactive and efficient. It is easy to use and integrates seamlessly with Google Calendar. It also has features like unlimited email tracking, instant scheduling, reminders, send later, mail merge, surveys & polls, and more. The pricing is also reasonable and there are several reviews available online that can help you decide if it is the right tool for you.
6. Meetingbird – MeetingBird is a powerful scheduling tool that helps teams manage their time more efficiently. Founded in June 2016, Meetingbird has grown into a popular suite of scheduling tools with tens of thousands of active users. It offers a free plan that provides unlimited scheduling and integrations with Zoom, Zapier, and more. The Pro plan costs $9/user/month when billed annually and allows you to add your own branding to your scheduling pages.
MeetingBird’s robust feature set allows users to customize the app to their unique scheduling needs. It automatically displays meeting times in the timezone of the viewer and has a Chrome Extension that allows users to schedule meetings faster in Gmail. It also allows users to connect multiple calendars, set up multiple schedules for specific needs, define custom hours for specific event types, and apply schedules when setting up new event types.
In addition, MeetingBird has a beautiful scheduling interface that ensures a high conversion rate for visitors booking meetings with you. It also has automated, customizable reminder emails to meeting attendees, text and selection questions to get additional information from meeting requestors, and the ability to create hold events on your calendar to set aside time for certain meetings.
Overall, MeetingBird is an excellent scheduling tool that helps teams manage their time more efficiently. It has a wide range of features that make it easy to customize the app to your unique scheduling needs. It also has a beautiful scheduling interface and automated reminders that help ensure a high conversion rate for visitors booking meetings with you.
MeetingBird is a powerful suite of scheduling tools that helps teams manage their time more efficiently. It syncs with Google Calendar and has smart notifications and reminders, making it an ideal tool for busy professionals. However, like any other software, MeetingBird has its pros and cons.
The Pros of MeetingBird include:
1. Easy to use: MeetingBird is designed to be user-friendly, with a simple interface that makes it easy to set up meetings and manage schedules.
2. Automation: MeetingBird automates many of the tasks associated with setting up and managing meetings, such as sending out invites and reminders.
3. Integrations: MeetingBird integrates with popular services such as Zoom, Zapier, and Google Calendar, allowing users to easily access and manage their data.
4. Cost-effective: MeetingBird offers a free plan that provides unlimited scheduling and integrations, as well as a Pro plan that costs $9/user/month when billed annually.
The Cons of MeetingBird include:
1. Limited features: While MeetingBird offers a range of features, some users may find that they are not enough for their needs.
2. Lack of customization: MeetingBird does not offer much in terms of customization, so users may find that they are limited in how they can customize their meetings.
3. Limited support: MeetingBird does not offer much in terms of customer support, so users may find themselves struggling to get help if they encounter any issues.
4. No mobile app: MeetingBird does not have a mobile app, so users may find it difficult to access their data on the go.
Overall, MeetingBird is a powerful suite of scheduling tools that can help teams manage their time more efficiently. However, it is important to consider the pros and cons before deciding whether or not it is the right tool for your needs.
7. Acuity Scheduling – Acuity Scheduling is an online appointment software that helps businesses and professionals manage their appointments. It is a cloud-based software that is ideal for individuals and small to midsize businesses. It allows users to set their availability and preferences, and clients can self-schedule their appointments.
Acuity Scheduling has many features that make it a great choice for businesses. It has an API, accounting integration, activities booking, alerts/notifications, appointment management, appointment scheduling, attendance tracking, automated scheduling, and more. It also has a user-friendly interface and excellent customer service.
1. Easy Booking Process: Acuity Scheduling makes it easy for customers to book appointments online, without having to go through a lengthy back-and-forth process.
2. Organized Schedule Management: Acuity Scheduling allows businesses to easily manage their schedules, with the ability to customize availability and preferences.
3. Robust Integration: Acuity Scheduling integrates with a variety of other services, such as Squarespace, Facebook, and Instagram, making it easy to keep track of customer information and appointments.
4. Automated Reminders: Acuity Scheduling sends automated reminders to customers, ensuring that they don’t forget about their appointments.
1. Visually Dull Interface: The user interface of Acuity Scheduling is user-friendly, but visually dull.
2. Limited Advanced Capabilities: Acuity Scheduling does not offer advanced capabilities for blocking off time between appointments, depending on the type of appointment.
3. Lack of Email Campaign Software Integration: Acuity Scheduling is owned by Squarespace, but does not connect to their email campaign software.
4. Limited Customization Options: Acuity Scheduling offers limited customization options for customers when it comes to their view of the scheduling page.
Overall, Acuity Scheduling is a great choice for businesses looking for an online appointment software. It has many features that make it a great choice for businesses, such as its user-friendly interface, robust features, multi-calendar sync, powerful integration support, and more. However, it does have a steep learning curve, especially for beginners, and its linguistic tool is quite blunt.
In conclusion, theese are the 7 best alternatives for its AI-powered appointment scheduling assistant, while Hubspot Meetings is the best alternative for Hubspot users. MixMax the best alternative for B2B sales teams with bigger and complex teams, Calendpage is the best alternative for consultants and small business owners. Each of these alternatives offer features such as double booking avoidance, email reminders, calendar integrations, buffer times, and analytics capabilities. Depending on your needs, one of these alternatives may be the perfect fit for you.